Welcome to My Blog

In this blog, you can download full version software for free.

Stardock Fences

Posted by Ferryansyah Saturday, July 18, 2009



Fences is a one-of-a-kind program, allowing you to draw labeled shaded areas on your desktop, which become movable & resizable containers for your desktop icons. These groups can help bring organization and consistency to your computer's desktop, solving the "constant mess" problem that has plagued the desktop since its inception.

Fences also helps you finally appreciate the wallpaper you have hiding behind all that clutter.
In addition to its organizing features, Fences offers a novel quick-hide feature (in-patenting-process). Double click your desktop, and all your icons will fade out. Double click again, and they'll return.

Download Stardock Fences now.

1 Responses to Stardock Fences

  1. Kiran Jameel Says:
  2. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years.
    Stardock Fences Crack
    ApowerMirror Crack